The City of Nicoma Park would welcome your help in the unification and development of the City Logo. We welcome all interested parties to participate in the City Logo contest. Below you will find details of our wonderful city to help you in the design of the logo. The contest is open to everyone with the exception of the Mayor, Police Chief, Fire Chief and City Clerk as they will be the judges for the contest.
- No more than 3 entries per person or entity you represent. Entries welcome from anyone with ties to Nicoma Park and must be submitted in person. Drop entries off at City Hall.
- Entries must be submitted with a draft of the logo and an explanation as to why it applies to Nicoma Park.
- Must include a tribute to at least 3 of the 5 historical references listed below.
- Entries will be narrowed by 4 person committee to the top 5 (Mayor, City Clerk, Police Chief, Fire Chief).
- Top 5 will be submitted to the city council for final selection and adoption of an official city logo. No later than the June Council Meeting.
- The winner will receive a $500 cash prize!
Click here to download the full description and historical references.